Just a little upgrade on my blog – some photos of my (almost) finished paintings I have made this semester. These four, in acrylic, are the first ones I painted and should be seen more as sketches for my work to follow, that finished works:
Here are some pictures from my sketchbook for this project and two painting studies I made before I started my first painting, the first one is in acrylic and the second one painted in oil paint:
And at last, my three paintings, the first two are basically finished, but the last one I still have to work on a little bit:
Tomorrow I am presenting my work to my teachers and fellow students for a module called Research and Process in Practice. It is a bit scary but it should be fine. I have my powerpoint presentation ready, so now the only thing that remains is to practice until I know it by heart!